Most Popular Products
Product Code : 08
Brand Name : Orobanche
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Liter
- 300 INR
Orobanche is the flowering parasite, controller. It is Know as vakumba in Gujarat, bambaku in maharastra, bodu in Andhra Pradesh. It is flowering parasite roots and occars in all the tobacco tracts in India. It is holoparasite and draws it's nourishment from tobacco by means of hastoria attached to the roots of tobacco.Download Brochure
- Symptoms in the early stage of infection, symptoms of wilting, dropping and ribbing of leaves are observed in the early stage.
- Five to six weeks after transplanting young orobanche sprouts emerge from the soils at the base of tobacco pants.
- Orobanche emerge in clusters they are 15-45 cm tall pale brown or purple in colors after 10-15 shoots are found attached to the roots of a single host plant. The loss in the yield and quality of leaf is very much variable from 30% - 70%. The seeds is reported to be viable for 2 years and remain dormant in the soil for at least 13 years.
- Orobanche seed germination during the second week after transplanting and infects the roots during third week. Till the end of fifth week underground infection of orobanche develops into various sizes. On the sixth week orobanche shoots emerge above ground.
- It is effective flowering parasite controller.
- It can check the damage caused by the orobanche.
- It is advisable to use from initial stage for proper growth and development of plants & leaves.
- It increases the yield up to 30% to 50%.
- It will control the labor charges.
- It is found in tobacco, brinjal , tomato, okra and rupe seeds.
- It is use after 3"week of transplanting crops.
- Initial or first stage 1ml/ 1 liter of water )
- Lateron stage 2ml/ 1 liter of water /
- It can use drenching only directly to the stem of host plant.
- It is always use in initial stage for better result before orobanche shoots emerge above ground.
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Liter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 7 Days